Thursday, December 31, 2015
A review of the year 2015
Since 2015 is drawing to an end, I thought that I would share a video of Kirby and Sonic and their activities during the year 2015. With both of their bright personalities, Kirby and Sonic has made 2015 an unforgettable year for me. There are some sad news along with all the good news too, in October, this year, I found Sonic dead in the terrarium, the cause of Sonic's death is unknown to me. Sonic will be missed by both Kirby and I. Now that Sonic is dead, Kirby is all alone. But sometime soon, there will be a new edition to the hermit crabs, a companion for Kirby. Kirby is looking healthy, he has many bright colors from the molt he went through in October around the same time that I found out that Sonic died.
While I was filming the video, my little sister, Autumn, was handling Kirby and Sonic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HI Tami,
ReplyDeleteNice Post!
Sorry that Sonic Died, He (She) was very friendly, nice, and active. I liked playing with Sonic, you, and Kirby. I can't wait until you get a new Hermit crab, it will be so fun, and Kirby won't be lonely anymore. Love You Tami,
Your Sister Callista :)
Hey, Callie. Thanks, that's sweet. Yeah, me too. Yup, soon, there will be a new edition for Kirby! You too, Callie. Thanks!
Delete